From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:32:29 -0400
To get your tickets for the Mandie MayDay Raffle, you should mail your
checks ASAP. The raffle ends May 1st, May Day, appropriately enough.
See the link below for details. If you need your checks cashed on a
specific date, please note that in your correspondence. You may also
email us at [log in to unmask] to make other purchase
arrangements.

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=68&Itemid=84>

Our sincere gratitude goes out to everyone that has simply sent in
donations through PayPal for Mandie's surgery. Since we can't accept
raffle ticket purchases through PayPal, because of PayPal's funny rules
about "games of chance," we are very grateful so many of you have just
given without thought of getting chances at something in return.

We have received a recommendation to a different veterinarian who can
also do Mandie's surgery at less cost, and we will be interviewing him
this week. Yes, I did write "interviewing". Ferrets at Heart may not be
able to afford everything we might wish for our furry charges, but they
aren't going to be handed over to a vet with little experience with
their species. I want to know why his surgeries are less expensive. I
want to know what medications he plans to use. I want to know... I
imagine he'll want to know something about Ferrets at Heart and Mandie
too.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,
Holly, Charlie, and Templeton