From:
Tiffany Cooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2011 18:56:26 -0500
As I write this on my phone, Ricky and Fred are romping around the
kitchen having a good ole time. Fred has gained some weight just since
Wednesday being on the ferret food. Both have stopped scratching so
much. They are now on Revolution for heartworm prevention plus the
yucky ear mites. Ricky comes when I call his name (though I suspect
it is just the way I say it), and Fred comes when I jingle keys. We're
in deep fuzzy love already, and I am thinking when I get my Estate I
might get some sprites to go with them! If two are fun, four has to
be hilarious.

Tiffany
Ricky & Fred