Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 10:39:36 -0400
It's presumptuous to say ... but I feel as if my reputation is fairly
good in this community (to say the least). With that said, I'd to share
the fact here that I, myself, witnessed HSUS with their coldness and
the run around they gave to Barb Clay (and others) concerning the Ohio
Rescue. I helped in recording/converting an audio of them with Barb. It
was mind boggling. The conversations with them almost reflected some of
the irrational conversations I have now with my autistic adult son. I'm
not exaggerating.

Barb, thank you for sharing that story about the group who tried with
everything they had in every creative way possible to conduct that
rescue in a carefully documented and legal way. I'm sure others in the
group, as I, have had to bear a great weight over the years knowing
that so many lives could have been saved had the national and state
laws supported you/us. It's scared me to the core and I've never gotten
over it. It's bad enough to suffer the emotional issues regarding the
suffering and loss of life. But for me, the betrayal I felt from all
of the officials contacted over that period of time, who wouldn't help
and turned a blind eye on so much physical evidence, has left a deep
wound in my back that I'll never be able to reach to heal.

Wolfy

Ps, I'm eternally grateful to those that stepped up and did what they
felt they had to do in order to save the remaining lives on that farm.
You are my heroes. The word "hero" is not just exaggerated nowadays,
but abused. Knowing that's how I feel, you should know what a great
compliment that is from me and that it's TRUE. You are hero's.