From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:13:56 -0500
In this Season of Celebration, it seems far too often we see angels,
and today another has left our doors. Dear Blossom FerretWise the
fiesty dark eyed white gal who stole Elric's n bones has passed into
Ferret Heaven, after fighting failing kidneys / liver.

Her passing follows Barn-y Ferret Wise of 3 weeks and Destiny Ferret
Wise in late Oct. Needless to say, Elric is deeply depressed loosing
his 3 best friends in the world. New resident Foxey is doing his best
to keep Elric company, and we have started Elric on carafate while
giving him plenty of cuddle time and turkety baby food.

Saturday night we got a desperate call at 8 PM for a possible ferret
in a neighboring property., I was hoping it was an ermine, but to no
avail, we have an albino boy who I have yet to find any food he will
eat!!!!! Of course the new face has stressed dear Elric all the more.

In this Jolly Season, we find our selves a tad exhausted and stressed
trying to keep the morale up on the new senior resident, and have
exhausted our shelter vet funds with the emergencies of late. We would
be pleased if anyone has a fund raising idea we could implement to keep
the kids able for needed vet care. If There is a Santa out there that
has a mainline to vet scholarships it would be a welcome gift.

Donations ( tax deductible) can be made to:
Park Place Veterinary Hospital  acct #706
Rte 32
Keene, NH 03431

We wish you all the Happiest of Holidays,

Alicia for the many faces of Ferret Wise
and our recent angels too!  www.ferretwise.org