From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:25:07 -0800
Hope everyone is busy getting the packages ready to ship to the kids
on the giving tree. Remember the moms and dads with a beautiful ferret
ornament, a cute coffee mug or for the tiredless moms a cute cosmetic
bag. There is still time for christmas delivery if purchased in the
next couple of days. Go to ebay and search for seller: nvferretrunner
This should bring up all the items I have ready for shipping.

All i need to know is where to ship the item, the item number and the
payment has been made through paypal. You may need to contact me for
shipping costs.

I want to thank all of the folks that have purchased items from me this
year. It is helping with the vet bill, which all of you know never
really ever goes down.

The ferrets and I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe,
happy and healthy New Years.

Linda
It is that time of year again for the ferret giving tree. Please
visit the tree and brighten a shelter ferrets chistmas and help the
shelter moms and dads too. Starts November 1st.
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/