From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2010 23:45:13 -0700
I ordered some yellow CFL lamps to help boost melatonin production in
the ferrets in the ferret room and so I can work in there without a
flashlight. The light produced looks exactly like that of a CFL bug
light which is also made to block the blue spectrum. Is there any real
difference in the special bulb that is worth the increased cost (plus
shipping) or can we just use bug lights around the ferrets and see the
benefits at a much lower cost?

Thanks for any info.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.