Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:23:56 -0400
I do not know why anyone would report a good cause! Ferret shelters,
well, all animal shelters are in dire need of funds and raffles to help
them out as well as you have a chance to win some nice prizes. To help
the Ferret Villa fundraiser raise funds, I am offering to everyone who
spends $75 or more, a handmade by me, ferret angel figurine holding a
heart. Money is very tight for me and this is the best way I can help
them raise money. I will also pay for the shipping of the figurine,
once I get confirmation that $75 or more was sent to the Ferret Villa
Fundraiser. So it is a win win situation! You will not only receive
chances on winning some super prizes but also get a hand sculpted
ferret angel figurine! Even if you do not like the figurines or are not
a collector or admirer of them, you could always give them as a gift
to someone who would adore them. A sample photo will be posted on the
Ferret Villa Fundraiser page. Please, I know it is a pain in the butt
sending checks or money orders but this shelter really needs the money
and Cindy and Tom are such wonderful people, donating their Tower of
Fun to many raffles to help raise money. To see a sample of the ferret
angel figurines you can check them out on Ebay at this link:
http://shop.ebay.com/minkey98/m.html