From:
Tara Colleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 21:32:12 -0500
I'm sure many of you have heard about Cindy and Tom Scheidt's shelter
having been hit with the H1N1 flu virus... The recent vet bills have
been horrendous and we are hoping to wipe them out...

What you may not have heard tho, we have a wonderful fundraiser
underway...;) Donations have been coming in leaps and bounds, but
we would love to add anything you may have to offer...we are hoping
to make this the biggest and best fundraiser, ever;)) So if you have
anything to add to our offers, please E/Mail info and pictures to
Julie Johnson at [log in to unmask]

We are hoping for things both ferrety and human.... Our website is
aimed at being ready to go by the weekend so the sooner we hear from
you the better;) Remember Tom and Cindy not only have their ferret
Shelter in Kentucky , they have always been extremely generous with
their Ferret Towers but mostly their time....time for us to give
back;))))))

Love and hugs...xoxoxo Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Tara, Julie, Angela and Debby (me maw)