From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:38:59 -0500
Does anyone know why ferrets have tiny tiny poops?

I have noticed it once in a while, but right now my little female is
having them and she tries to go all the time, not always with results
There is no vomiting and she does eat and drink, but she is not her
usual self.

I do have a vet appointment for tomorrow. My vet is great but she likes
all the help she can get. She does not see many ferrets around here.

Thanks

Inge