From:
Diane at South Shore Ferret Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:05:09 +0000
Hello to all,

Just thought we'd throw our hat in the ring for last minute Ferret
Inspired Christmas Gifts.

As Eleanor said, here is your chance to help two shelters at once. We
have lots of Wonderful Weasel Laundry Soap and Diane's Dook Soup Mix
listed on eBay for immediate shipment via Priority Mail or Express Mail
to ensure they arrive by Christmas.

Why not take a peek to see if there is a ferret on the tree who'd love
some of this, a ferrety friend or why not treat your own ferrets? We'd
be happy to ship directly and include a ferrety card for you.

We do have holiday gift baskets and can customize whatever you wish:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Diane%27s+Dry+Dook+Soup

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Wonderful+Weasel+Laundry+Soap

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Ferret+Faces+Cards

Keep checking every day as we are adding more items right up until the
holiday :)

Blessings to you all

Diane - South Shore Ferret Care