From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 01:41:09 -0800
Thanks to a lot of tweaking by BIG.....

PetsMart is having a friends and family sale this weekend and with
their coupon you can save 15% on your purchases. There are dollar and
date limitations so read the coupon carefully. I can't stretch the date
for you, but I can tell you once you print a coupon you can make copies
and copies and copies and continue to use them during the sale dates.
PetsMart designed this promotion to be 'viral' so we are all legit. If
you are like me and like to stock up on things when you can catch them
on sale, you may want to make a couple of trips through the store and
to the store.

Passing this along was kind of a way to express my Holiday sentiments
to all of you. BIG put in a lot of time and work to make this happen
so you could say its expresses his Holiday spirit as well.

Thanks Bill!

And a PS. We believe this will work, I've already had PetsMart
employees making copies of the original coupon and handing them to me
and others. I also made a couple of dozen copies myself last year and
handed them out without a glitch. But just in case there is one, and
its most unlikely there will be, just check on your way into the store
with the cashier and make sure you are good to go. And please remember
the spirit in which they are offered and pass that around.

Here's the link Bill made for you all to get the coupon: