From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:23:51 -0700
Just wanted to remind everyone about the challenge that Cathy R.
issued. I want to say thank you to those who have donated and apologize
for not posting sooner since I wanted to have a little fun with this
and personally offer a prize.

Cathy's challenge ends today but let's do this. For everyone that has
donated or will before April 30 you will have a chance at a GA Bulldog
t-shirt. What does the GA bulldogs have to do with the Dr. Kuipel who
is associated with MSU and Dr. Wagner who is associated with the
University of Pittsburgh? Well, nothing right now but in the past
ferret ADV research took place at UGA.

Anyway, by showing your support for ferret medical research with your
donation to one or both of these veterinarians, who will be speaking at
the Phoenix Ferret Symposium in June, you might win a great looking GA
bulldog shirt offered by me.

On May 1, Augustus and Budsy will hold a drawing for the winner of the
t-shirt. I'll oversee the results, contact the winner and make sure no
Ferretone was involved and on the winning ticket.

Here's what Cathy wrote:
>I will match donations made to the IFC designated to Dr. Wagner over
>the next two weeks (4/21/2011), up to $100.00 dollars. I have invested
>in 16 implants for my private ferrets from Septemebr 2008 to date. Our
>success rate has been phenomenal and the money saved significant.

Here's the info on how to send your donation:
You may write your check and designate it for the vet of your choice
or split the amount between the two. The IFC will match donations
collected up to a total of $1500!

Please make checks payable to the International Ferret Congress (IFC)
and mail to:

Sharon Bearden, IFC
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff, GA 30559

Or you can use Paypal and pay to [log in to unmask]

Please note how you would like your donation to be applied. Also,
please include how you would like your listing on the donors' page
to appear. You can have either your name, a family member or friend
listed, or the name of a beloved furkid or human listed as a memorial
to him or her.

Although donations will be accepted until May 30, the deadline to
receive a listing in the program is April 30.

Thank you and please email me with any questions,

Sharon Bearden, IFC Fundraising Coordinator

The IFC is an 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donation receipts will
be issued and your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent
of the law.