Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:05:06 -0500
I was so upset after reading this obvious lie about ferrets. It was
picked up by a lot of media, so it's very bad for our beloved ferrets.
There are so many holes in this story. For example, wouldn't the baby
have cried as soon as the first finger was being chewed on? I wonder
what were the parents on if they hadn't heard the cry until 7 fingers
were gone.

Brian Burnes of the Kansas City Star wrote:
>City records document that Grain Valley animal-control representatives
>had paid several visits to the home in recent months to investigate
>complaints about dogs.

Ambrose said that the owners were given time to address the situations,
and that probably no animals were removed."

Read more: http://pets.kansascity.com/article/7751#ixzz1BQH3D4Bx