From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:45:41 -0800
OK, I know this has been discussed before, but I just don't have the
mental energy to search (recovering from that nasty cold/flu that's
going around)...

Is there something that works like "no" for ferrets? They're going
everywhere in their cage, and I know it's because one of them tracked
the scent of urine into areas they wouldn't normally use as a litter
pan. I've cleaned... I even replaced the indoor/outdoor carpet that
they have as flooring.

So... does the "no" you can use for cats (that used to be the brand
name, still might be... its a chemical that has little or no scent
until animal urine hits it, at which time it puts off an odor that
discourages animals from going there again) work for ferrets? Is there
something else that works? I'm at a loss, and I can't take the smell
any more.

Debbie