From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:37:12 -0500
At this writing there are 85 ferrets needing santas! Please, if you
haven't picked a fuzzy to be santa to, pick one soon! For them to
receive their gifts before christmas the packages would need to be
mailed out this week!!!

http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/index.php

And another challenge! I challenge everyone to pick one shelter asking
for donations to their vet or food account and to send $5.00. If you
can only send $1.00 that is o.k. too as all those dollars add up!
Please accept this challenge!

I'm doing the challenges too so I'm not asking more of anyone else than
I ask of myself.

If anyone is sending fuzzy gifts to us, please pick a fuzzy from the
tree and send the gifts to them. I so appreciate those who remember us
at christmas, but I'm sure the FFS ferrets want others to have gifts
too.

Warm holiday hugs to all.
tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org