Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:28:42 -0500
Ferrets lying flat on the floor looking tired and listless?

Don't forget the wonders of warm water in the bath for them to explore
and feel. Not too deep for my guys. Maybe yours swim? One of mine
reminded me of an otter. I stand in there with them for moral support.

It only takes a few minutes. They let me know when they want out. Then
out into a few fresh towels for them to dry off and burrow through.

No more flat ferret. You may get those precious little peeping noises
that they make, and a little or a lot of leaping and running. And then
lying on top of the towels grooming themselves? Just look at your
exquisite tea cup people.

Such simple pleasure. Sit on the floor and enjoy their happiness. Take
the moments to savor how beautiful they are.

It was bath night last night for two of the brave ones that wished to
enter the tub. I don't force anyone. It means you wash 2 extra towels.
It is well worth it.

A nice present for all. Even the ones not wishing to bathe join in the
excitement.

Hope you enjoy your bath tub event!
Lisette