Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:26:36 -0700
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary takes in the unusual pets that are
going to be euthanized because they are too old, or sick or aggressive
to adopt out, such as the three year old hamster with a tumor, a pet
hedgehog found in a dumpster, a pet rabbit that was being used as bait
in a dog fighting ring, the stray elder ferret with adrenal disease,
and so many more heartbreaking situations. We accept animals from all
over the country, from shelters, law enforcement, landlords, etc. We
basically provide assisted living for pets that have been discarded,
but we have had to start turning away pets from "kill" shelters because
we have no more room. We are at capacity & must build our new building
asap. Winning the contest would immediately save the lives of thousands
of small companion animals that truly have nowhere else to go.

We believe every animal has a right to a full life- healthy happy and
safe! See our site: www.crittercamp.org

We can do this without asking for a dime from anyone, but only if we
win the Pepsi Refresh Everything Grant contest!

Critter Camp is the ONLY ferret rescue and exotic pet rescue in this
Pepsi contest! It is free, fast & easy to vote:

from your phone: Text* 100889 to Pepsi (73774)
*Standard text messaging rates apply.

Or vote at:
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercampsanctuary

Please vote every day & tell everyone too! Only 3 days left!
Thank you!

Beth Randall
Director
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
www.CritterCamp.org
Find us on Facebook ( both Causes & Pages)
See our CUTE videos too: www.Youtube.com/crittercampmom