Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2010 08:56:47 -0500
From:
Elizabeth Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
I make fleece covers for FN shelves which fit like a shower cap over
the edge and cover the part where the ramp connects. Because our rescue
has some older ferrets with diarrhea and who don't always go to the
litterbox, I've made the same shelf covers out of flannel-backed vinyl
[like table cloths.] These work great because you can just wipe up the
accidents. If needed, they can also go in the washing machine.

I will be glad to make a couple for you. Let me know.

Libby Nelson
Houston