Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:30:39 -0500
Shron wrote:

>I have finally found a couple of good vets in NYC. One is too far for
>me, but might be accessible to others.
>
>Dr. Shachar Malka
>Dr. Simon Starkey

I can vouch for Dr. Starkey. He obtained his degree at Cornell and
went all out to save my Mittsie's life while in residency at the
veterinary hospital there. Mittsie's lungs were 85% blocked, most
likely from some microscopic nasty she had picked up on the streets
of New Orleans, where she was found. That was more than two years ago,
and Mittsie continues to be in excellent health, a bright and very
happy middle-aged girl who thinks she's still a kit. :)

Susann Thiel