Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:59:09 -0400
Sukie is TSC, aka The Sukie Creature. She originated from the cranberry
bogs of New Jersey where the NJ devil dwells. She emerges from the
pinelands (although she is not a Piney), to ... well do whatever it
is she does. She sports waddles hanging from her neck, which are big
enough to use to fly. And screams out a wail that sounds like when
farmers shout, "Soooouie", but instead it's "Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukie!!!".
She has deadly weapons of mass destruction. Books. She flies over head
and targets unsuspecting ferret peoples. She then drops bombs of
information onto their heads. These massive texts packs quite a clobber
and often knocks you unconscious, so beware.

That's who Sukie is.

Wolfy
Ps, she technically begat The Ferret Oracle. Most people don't know
that. Crap. I didn't realize that before. We're related somehow????
How did a gum chewing, loud, insane woman come from Sukie?