From:
Debbie Fryman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:35:17 +0000
Dear Squiggles

It's mommy here. You know I would not be contacting you unless it was
important, I need your help little man. It has been 5 years since you
crossed over the rainbow bridge, and you have been missed. Your little
sister and I have been doing ok, we even adopted a little boy
eventually, although it took us a while to get over the pain of losing
you. He's so happy to have a forever home, and he says he is watching
over us for you.

Your baby sister is very sick, and you know how she is. She's so
feisty. Do you remember how she used to try and beat you up, although
you were 3 times her size? Yeah not much has changed. She has cancer
and the doctors say theres not much more they can do.

please watch over her and help her through this hard time. She always
listened to you and I know she needs your comfort now.

love and kisses from mommy on earth - see you soon big boy

*letter wrapped in love and sent to heaven with a kiss*