Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:05:51 -0600
It is with a heavy heart and another missing piece of my soul that I
ask the bridge greeter to meet Tilda at the rainbow bridge. She gave me
my last Tilda kiss on my nose and headed for the bridge 2 nights ago.
We did not have enough time together, please tell her that mommy shanna
loves and misses her terribly. I am glad she isn't hurting anymore, but
this never gets any easier. My heart is weeping. If it isn't too much
trouble please tell Kismet that Tilda will arrive there soon, They will
be so happy to see each other again. Please tell them both that mommy
loves them and they will always be in my heart. Thank you dear bridge
greeter for making this time of loss easier to bear with your beautiful
greetings.

-Shanna-