Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:13:11 EDT
This is a reminder post that preorders for Phoenix shirts ends Sunday,
May 1, at midnight. I have to make the order on Monday or the shirts
won't be ready in time for the event. So make your order now if you
want anything other than short sleeve shirts, sizes S, M, L and XL.
Those definitely will be available at the event. There will be a
limited number of 2x and 3x but no 4x.

Also, there have been some inquiries regarding the Globe ferret shirts
that are on the merchandise page of the IFC web site. Those shirts will
be available at the symposium. However, if you would like to order one
to be shipped please contact Brenda Johnson at

The same goes for the Pittsburgh symposium shirts. We have a limited
number in limited sizes still available. Contact Brenda for pricing
and shipping information.

Please remember when making a payment via Paypal the addy is
(NOT .com!)

And finally, the deadline for registration for the symposium is fast
approaching on May 11, 2011. We need to know accurate numbers for the
hotel catering so it is important that you register by then. If anyone
has sent a registration and I haven't notified you that I received it
please email me at the above addy. I have been sending confirmation of
receipt within 1-2 days of receipt but it is possible that I missed a
notification. If you have sent a registration and have not submitted
payment we need payment by the May 11,2011 date. Registration is not
valid until payment is made.

I think that's all. We hope to see you in Phoenix. We are excited about
this event and we think you will be too. Good speakers, good food, good
friends, new friends and a very nice place to gather. Don't miss it!!!
Registration information available at
http://ferretcongress.org/

Ann Hehl
treasurer/registrar/shirt orders