From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:13:38 -0600
Sunny is a blind and deaf girl and I also have a blind and deaf baby
girl name Daisy, Daisy shes only 7 to 8 months old, she is a very hyper
child and dont understand anything but i have a playroom set up just
for them 2 girls as they have lots of tubes and stuff toys thay can
bumps into and playwith, now i take a baby reciving blankie and brash
it pass them and they feel that and dook and make noises and they try
to jump up and grab it and they play with it and i make sure they get
it as they cant see, when they tell im in the playroom with them i hit
the floor and pound on it and they come to that fibration thay feel and
also they know my sent to where they know where im at, its ruff working
on that with them but after awhile they get used to it and they love
it, Sunny she has another little ferret with her name Baby Bubba and
she follows his sent and they do play but for her to be with other
ferrets other then baby she will scream cause she is afried of other
ferrets though i do put her in with the older ferrets that are slower,
Daisy you cant cause she is very hyper active and i call her my wild
child. shes still in training where Sunny is doing alot better and shes
what i thought was unger then a year but she was in the hoospital sick
and they have her down as a 2 yr old cause of how her teeth are that
are downin her gums they belive they been grinded down to her gums
cause she was probly a biter when she was a baby bought in a store
somewhere..

Hope this helps some,
Susan
Arkansas Ferret Shelter for the Hospice and Sp Needs ferrets..