From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:56:25 -0800
I don't think it is that simple either. Life is very,very precious. I
have had and seen many kids go down far then rallly up after several
days or even weeks of proper medicines , hand feeding and lots of love.
Yes when the ferret is in pain and there is nothing more that can be
done then it is an obvious choice. Who is to really say exactly how
that ferret feels? All you can do is look in their eyes, take the
information you have and decide from your heart what is right. I have
many ferret friends and all have their own thoughts on this subject.

Nancy Park
FerretownUSA