From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:08:40 -0400
Changes to my website are still a work in progress but what has been
accomplished is all S/H charges have been removed through the end of
the year.

Prices for the Fuzzy Floors will be going up $3 to $5 per floor but
remember, I am now providing free shipping...key word here "will" be
going up. They have not been changed yet:-)

Prices for the Taxi Hammie and the Lazy Daizzy will NOT be going up.

ANY Fuzzy Floor PURCHASES MADE FOR A KID ON THE GIVING TREE CAN BE
DONE USING THE SPECIAL DISCOUNTED SHELTER PRICE! Just click the pink
"Special Shelter Pricing" link.

The purchase of a Taxi Hammie for a kid on the giving tree will result
in an extra taxi hammie for free. If you don't know what size carrier
the shelter mom uses, let me know who you want to get one (TWO) for and
I can check for you:-) Large sizes are now available...just not on the
site yet.

I do have a new product that is not on my website yet. If you are
interested/curious, get ahold of me and I'll give you the details. If
I did it right...there is a picture of the first "test" Bunk Hammie
in use attached:-)  [FML doesn't allow pictures to be attached. BIG]

God Bless each and every one of you and THANK ALL OF YOU SANTAS !!!!
--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair