From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:32:36 -0700
Puck, my four year old ferret who was hospitalized yesterday and on
an IV for the past twenty four hours, passed away this morning. Most
likely he had some sort of mass in his kidneys.

He was my resident trouble maker - SOOO quick at making a beeline from
the cage door to the coffee table - and toppling whatever drink I had
sitting there. He was adopted along with Pan as a bonded pair from a
shelter three years ago. I was happy to see Pan wrestling with Jack
today as my other two remaining ferrets, Roxy and Sassy have Adrenal
and Insulinoma and I don't let him get too rough with them. I'll be
keeping an eye on Pan, though, to make sure he doesn't seem depressed
that his lifelong pal is gone.

Here's a few vids of Puck. He was quite the character and I miss will
his trouble-making ways.

Ever notice how ferrets seem to live up to their names? Puck was the
mischievous sprite" in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mriMP5VZ-hU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN1P1zvdgWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohQ2zZWmyjo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1NTPZm2YO0