From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 20:39:43 -0400
Dear Lisa,

I really must apologize for the wait on this greeting. We Bridge
Greeters have been so very busy as late that it feels like we have had
not had a break to enjoy this beautiful spring season ..... but you and
Bump have NOT been forgotten!

It was La La who came to remind me of Bumps greeting. She came to be
squeaking her rubber duck at me and telling me I best get on that
greeting or she'd box my ears!

So here I am, ready, willing and fuzzy!!!!!!

Honestly, without La La by my side this would not have been a possible
greeting. She kept telling me all about everyone in her family and how
she had been looking after them all and when she *felt* Bump getting
ready to leave, she came down and told the others - Bubba, Noah, Sassy,
and Cadance to stay near him, and let him know he was going to be all
right. You may not have noticed, but she was there as well, right
beside Noah as he groomed Bump to help get him ready for his journey to
Heaven. They wanted him to look his very best for when he arrived.

It was just La La and I today. Not sure where everyone else went, but
it such a quiet and beautiful day, and I had the very best of company
and so the two of us swapped favourite stories of our earthly life. We
talked about our moms and how much we love and miss them, but most of
all we talked about Bump and how happy she was going to be to see him.
It's nice being here and getting to know all of the other fuzzits up
here, but even nicer when you have family here, someone who knows you
and gets all of your private jokes and knows your favourite treats, and
where you like to sleep, or hide your stash at.

For La La, Bump would be a gift, and for me, a new fuzzit friend.

On our way we began picking wild flowers. I made La La a garland for
her head, and she made a lei for me, and together we made several lei's
for Bump of course. As we reached the Bridge, we found that it was
nestled in a cool and green meadow, and filled with the bird song. As
we got closer to it we could see the sun direct a sole beam right at
the middle of the Bridge, and then a mist appeared and as it began
to solidify we saw it was this handsome sable boy and La La yelled,
"BUMP!" and then she ran towards him, and he - hearing his name - came
running off the Bridge and right into La La's arm's. He picked her up
and spun her around and then he hugged her and kissed her and told her
how happy he was to be there and to no longer have anything wrong with
him - did I tell you, he looked WONDERFUL!!! All fit and fuzzy and
very, very sable!

He and La La send their love, and they want you to know that they are
BOTH looking in on all of you and doing their best to send you love and
comfort. They know, as I do, that one day you will be reunited with
them and all the things you missed after they left - well it will be as
if no time had passed at all and you will have a new beginning and if I
know La La, a garland for your hair as well.

In Love & In Comfort,

Pie O' Pah