Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:00:43 -0700
I finally got my registration done for the International Ferret
Symposium 2011!!! I can't believe it's just right around the corner -
June 3-5th! Thursday night (June 2) they normally have an informal
dinner for the people that have arrived early. Things kick off bright
and early Friday morning!

This is the FIRST one I've been able to go to and I'm SUPER DUPER
Excited! I even get to sit at the Support Our Shelters (SOS) Table!
WOO HOO!

They are going to have some pretty cool speakers too - Dr Kiupel (ECE
and Vaccine Research), Dr. Wagner (Adrenal Disease), Dr Murray (First
Aid Kit Workshop, ADV Basics), Dr. Bennet (Most Common Ferret
Surgeries), Dr. Antinoff (Cancer Treatments and new finding on cancers
in Ferrets). Then there are some other well known people that will be
talking as well - Bev Lowton, Barb Calson, Ailigh Vanderbush and
Melanee Ellis. HOW EXCITING!

Oh oh and the best thing (ok... for me at least)... it's in PHOENIX,
ARIZONA! It's NOT COLD or WET here :-). The hotel they picked is
BEAUTIFUL! Phoenix is actually beautiful... trust me... it's not ALL
desert!

So... if you haven't gotten your registration done yet... what are you
waiting for? You can go to http://www.ferretcongress.org/ and find all
the information that you need to register.

OH OH ...AND... PETS CAN STAY AT THE HOTEL - NO CHARGE!

I hope to see you all there - I will be the goofy one at the SOS table
with my BaM pamphlets and raffle stuff and whatever else I can put on
there with my smiling face. LOL

and.... I almost forgot... they have COOOOOOL patches for this one too!
Ok ok... I live in Arizona so I like it! Geeze! It's still pretty
awesome!

Joanne Werstlein Support Our Shelters Volunteer