From:
Angela Simpkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:44:22 -0600
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:19 AM, R D <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>...Hard to read, the baby is in the hospital, the ferret died and
>they are doing a necropsy. Parents are under investigation.

All, not that this really has any impact on the situation, but I have
contacted WaySide Waifs (KC humane society) to see if they would be
able to use their authority to get the body of the ferret and have a
proper cremation done. I would appreciate any advise on how I might
be able to get this accomplished.

thank you

Angela