From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 23:14:19 -0800
i first wanted to start by thanking all of our wonderful santas that
gave the ferrets at Ferrets with Soul(e) a great Christmas. You should
have seen how much they liked the boxes...LOL Why is that? By the time
they all had Christmas goodies, they were all spread out laying on the
floors looking dazed and wondering why it isn't like this everyday.

They got some beautiful bedding, gobs of treats, some wonderful gift
certificates, that i have used up already and some toys out of every
box. They got a hills and dales and you should have seen the traffic
jam. It was wonderful for their mom.

THANK YOU THANK YOU SANTAS!!!!!

Now, to the part of the note that has taken we a while to write. I lost
alot of my older ferrets and some young ones this past year. I know
some of the shelters write as their little ones cross, but it help
me to write in memory of at the beginning of every year. It is heart
wrenching but it helps me to remember all the beautiful little faces
that i have been blessed to help and I know they are watching over all
of us until it is our turn.

With great sadness, these babies have left for a better place:

Murphy - March 9th
Katy - March 28th
Sassy - May 11th
Honey Bear - May 18th
Cookie - May 25th
Ziggy - May 28th
Tilly - June 17th
Cauley - July 20th
Cooper - July 24th
Bear and Bobbie - August 12th
Roxie - October 27th
Jack - October 30th
Como - November 17th
Spike - December 9th
Porscha - December 16th
Rusty - December 30th

To my friends ferrets that i helped cross:
Tyron - Greg Frost   June 22nd
Maki - Caleb Nugent  July 29th
Bandit - Greg Frost  September 15th
Kira - Greg Frost  December 27th