From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:16:08 -0700
I am now selling raninbow bridge bracelets. If anyone is interested
please send me an email and i will send you a picture. The crystals are
all the colors of the rainbow plus there are 2 silver ferrets on the
bracelet. This is a great gift for anyone that has lost their beloved
ferret or just wants a beautiful piece of ferret jewelry. I have had
raves about the bracelet and sold out at the frolic.

We will take special orders if you don't want rainbow colors,
blue/crystal, pink/crystal, etc. It will take a little longer to get
the special orders but hopefully within a couple of weeks they will
be mailed.

thanks

Have a great day
Linda