Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:36:37 EDT
Okay so Big Daddy and I talked. We shot around some ideas for my Izzy's
birthday. But Big Daddy told me what Iz said she really wanted. And
it's a bomdiggity of an idea. For a little girl she comes up with some
good ones. This is what Izzy said, "I decided what I want for my
birthday and it only cost $2!!!! I want to show my dad that WE ferrets
are the bestest and WE ferrets can make a huge difference even tho
we have tiny paws. So Let's all donate $2 to help vacciniganate (or
whatever) black-footed ferrets in South Dakota against icky disease...
and show dad WE ferrets Rock! "

Isn't she brilliant? Let's show Izzy how much we love her, and our
Black-Footed Ferret cousins too!

If you want to celebrate Izzy's birthday and support the Black-Footed
Ferrets go to:
http://www.prairiewildlife.org
and click on the donate button. [Also see next post. BIG]

Or if you want to send your donation to:
Prairie Wildlife Research
PO Box 308
Wellington, CO 80549

Oh, and Big Daddy said that he as going to a draw from the list of
donators for a special gift. What a cool birthday this is going to
be. I wonder if we will get to eat cake too?

Thank You,
Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire
(http://www.prairiewildlife.org/)