Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:17:14 -0500
From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone. I agree with ANON, we need to move on from this issue. I
originally answered ANON and mentioned that I use it in my mix, not
much, but some, I also said if you ran out of what you use the most,
it at least was available in a hurry.(since I do order some of my
ferret food online & sometimes it doesn't show up when expected). I
think Laura Holland is entitled to her own opinion, but I think she
misunderstood my post. I DON'T usually run out of food (I meant anyone
else), and I DON'T feed my ferrets Purina kitten chow only. I put it
in the mix.

I don't know how long she has had ferrets, but I've had ferrets for
20 years, many living to be up to 9 or more years old. I respect her
opinion, but I can still not totally agree with it. I still do not
think mixing Purina kitten chow or Purina One kitten into the mix is
going to hurt them. When I first started with ferrets, there was Iams
Kitten given, Mazzuri Zoo foods ferret diet, Wysong Nurture, then ,
totally ferret came on later, mine over the years have always been
given a mixture of foods, some real expensive and some middle of the
road priced.

I wonder, Is wysong Nurture bad now?

Really, let's move on, I only wanted to clear up that I don't run out
food and I don't feed them Purina only. I am glad that some spoke up
and said they use it or have used it. Thanks to those for speaking up
and not leaving me out here as the only one:-)

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

sue