Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 08:15:22 -0500
From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
I went to Walmart and got a large water bottle that has a tray under
the bottle for the water. I made a stand to hold it on the side of the
cage and hold it in place with a rubber spring line around the base.
This works our perfectly! It can last several days with out running out
even if you have several ferrets. Have had six ferrets using it and it
worked out fine. They drink naturally, that water bottle is absolutely
terrible for them to get a swig of dihydrous oxide from.

Water Bottle.JPG [no picture here -- the FML does not allow pictures]

As you can see I have a spare base. I use that spare when I change out
the base and all. I fill the spare first and have it right next to me
when I take the old one out, and put the spare in immediately and put
the elastic retainer on immediately. You can kind of see the blue
elastic on the base of the one on the cage. That way no one gets out
and I can go fill the bottle and install it. Then clean the other one
getting it ready for the next time.

The big round shadow is the shadow from the hood on the lens that
shadows the built in flash on my camera. I seldom use the built in
flash but did today just to save time. If I took the hood off there
would be no shadow. But . . . . .OH well !!!!

Good luck! Many other places sell these water bottles, is not the big
size but a smaller one I think this is the smallest size they make but
is just right actually.

Gordon and Pester Doodle

BullwinkleEnvelopeDaffy