Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:52:27 -0400
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
There have been multiple drug shortages recently largely because of
restructuring after two sets of major animal pharm companies combining,
and at least one other selling off portions.

Your vet may find a different source of amoxi easier to get right now
such as Virbac Biomox.

There are also shortages happening now because a long standing
purchasing consortium which a number of vets used to reduce costs has
fallen into bankruptcy since its controlling officials changed.

In addition, one distributor is recovering from serious problems.

The FHL (address in my sig lines) carries info on these things when
they are learned about and they can be looked up in the archives (also
in my sig lines), and you can also read about some of them in places
like

http://www.animalpharmnews.com/home/

and

http://news.vin.com/VINNews.aspx?catId=0