From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:20:04 -0500
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/index.php

We are almost there! At the time of this writing there are only 65
fuzzies needing a santa! Please pick a ferret from the giving tree! I
must confess, I picked a couple more myself today. Please, please let's
clear these trees this week so all the fuzzies can have santas and
gifts for Christmas! Wouldn't it be a wonderful accomplishment for all
the fuzzies to have santas and receive gifts this year for Christmas
day? It would be the first time in several years!

I found at Walgreens the pop-open cat cube for 4.99 and picked one up
for a ferret gift! Ferrets love them, put a nice soft blanket and a toy
in with it and what a wonderful gift for under $10! I have one at home
and even Serena the ferruppy enjoys bumping around in it. She even
manages to lay down in it though the sides are bulging. She still
doesn't realize she isn't ferret size or a ferret.

Another on-line source of ferret gifts is http://www.jefferspet.com/
They have amazing $1 and $2 dog and cat toys that ferrets like as
well as ferret treats and supplements. It's not too late to order for
Christmas delivery! And Jeffers is an iGive merchant so shopping
through iGive gives an extra bonus of a donation to your chosen
charity!

Heartfelt thanks to Deva for the gift package and to the person that
suggested us! The box says don't open till christmas but I already know
whatever was sent will be immensely enjoyed by our fuzzies. That was so
sweet of you both! Thank you so very much for thinking of the FFS
fuzzies!

Happy Holidays to all! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org