From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2010 10:15:21 -0400
It's that time of the year! Our vet's birthday is August 26th. I'd
like to request that others send birthday cards to our vet for all he
does for all his clients and their friends. He gets tickled seeing the
ferret pictures and cards. :-) Our vet has talked with many ferret
owner's through the years in trying to help them, he's gone out of his
way to research ferret ailments, and he never hesitates when I bring
him a new ferret medical challenge. If he hasn't heard from me for
awhile he calls to check in.

So if you would like to thank or honor our vet for all he has done to
help animals and their people, please send him a birthday card or
ferret picture -

Dr. Larry Snyder
University Small Animal Clinic
2619 SW 17th Street