From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:25:54 -0500
I remember the idea of free standing water bottles was tossed around
years ago, but at the time I had wonderful ferrets that loved their
water dishes. They never even thought of digging the water out. Now my
life has changed a bit, and I have the Two Handsome Handful Rowdy Boys,
and my world is now ALL WET!

Currently in their FN cage I have the glass water bottles (Can't
remember the name) with the sturdy metal holder. I've also improvised
put the other glass at the bottle of their FN Cage hanging so they can
reach it while they are out in their room. I also keep a carrier on the
floor just so that they have another source of water while they run
around their room. But I would like to be able to have a "permanent"
type standing one for them.

If you know a source for Free Standing Water Bottles that could
possible hold up against these two, and still remain standing ...
Could you please share with me?

Many thanks,
Florence Love
Crafty Weasels of GA