From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 07:28:51 +0000
Our little Thunder Chicken received the most beautiful gift basket
from Hannah's Baskets. When she was selected from the Giving tree
this person chose not to reveal his or her identity. We can't send a
handwritten thank you note, so this was the only way she could thank
you.

So on behalf of Thunder Chicken she would like to thank her secret
Santa from the bottom of her fuzzy little heart. She sends many licks
and kisses. She also wishes to tell her secret friend that good things
come to people who do nice things.

From Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue, Merry Christmas and Happy Fuzzy New
Year.

Dooks

Thunder Chic and her Shelter Mom Linda

P.S. Hope you don't mind if I share with my sisters!