From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:25:27 -0500
Today at 1 a.m. we lost a wonderful ferret Dad. His name is John
Elledge

John had an inside track with God with these small wonders called
ferrets. When one was on the way to the Bridge, he'd hold them --
telling of the Bridge. And then,they got better as he would tell
them of how much they are loved, & will be so missed on this earth.

His one baby Vella John did CPR on 3 different times. On the day she
had to be helped to the Bridge, he loved her so, that he was unable to
be with her. But made sure her Mommy would be the last voice she heard
as she went from this earth. And there are more stories.

I had the honor of being his friend & sister in law. Never have I known
a more compassionate, caring, intellegent, man. I so loved my brother.
I did have the honor of being with him as he left this world.

There will be no service as John donated everything he could to help
others to live. 80 lives will live on thru Johns donations. John A
private wake will take place. He will be cremated & sent to sea. As
he was Navy, this is all per his wishes. He asked for no flowers to
be sent. If you wanted to send anything, please send whatever to a
ferret shelter of your choice. He supported mine.

He leaves his personal ferret, Baby, to grive him.

Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
Midland City,Al 36350
334-405-2599
Petfinder AL 132

http://fuzzyslave.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132
no kill
we always need volunteers Please help us with funding & do a Good
Search with us!! We also are in need of sponsors for the older hospice
needs.Just $5 a month will help.
Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing