Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:14:39 -0800
I followed the recipe for the duck soup mix, but I think somewhere
along the way we did it wrong.

I used a meat grinder, and used the finest grinding plate they sell
(holes as big as the width of a toothpick). Then we cooked the meat for
half an hour. I know Bob says he doesn't cook his all the way through,
and ours was brown, so I figured it was done.

The problem is we are giving it to a girl who has insulinoma. She is
pooping out tiny bone shards with a little bit of blood and is clearly
uncomfortable. We have a vet appointment in the morning. I'm wondering
where we went wrong. If anyone can give us some tips on how to make a
correct batch, or how long they cook for, I would appreciate it.