Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:54:49 -0400
There is a unique and wonderful new service being launched by a
veterinary student at UGA. It's called www.disabledanimal.com and is
to be featured in the Feb or March issue of Dog World magazine. Check
it out!!

Celine, the student, says, "I found that there needs to be a better
system to connect disabled animals online because I had the hardest
time looking for a precious wheelchair dog. Therefore, I am in the
process of making www.disabledanimal.com This is a classification
system to where people can list their animals for free and it is
completely dedicated to disabilities. If you do, please take the time
to list your wonderful disabled animals on the automated site. I was
so frustrated at Petfinder because you can't classify all of them as
"special needs" and expect people to sort through 1,000 + hits. It's
bare bones right now but I'm going to do my best to make it
well-established. You have full control over the listings just like
Petfinder.

Please help me to spread the word!"

What a lovely idea!!

Susann T.