From:
Wind & Willow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:09:09 -0800
Vote for WIND & WILLOWS FERRET RESCUE in the Animal Rescue Site
$300,000 Shelter Challenge of 2011

Voting for Round One ends on March 20 and will result in $75,000 in
grants to the 69 organizations that get the most votes. You can help
WWFR win a much-needed grant by visiting
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces
and voting online daily.

It just takes a few seconds to click on the purple button at the top of
the page, click on the "Vote Now" button on the following page, search
for Ferret ( in NEVADA)-- or just select Fallon and Nevada *** then we
are easy to find , and VOTE Daily please.

*** as of today -- and much thanks to all my friends, family, ferret
folks, and co-workers--we are still at the top for the our state --
please help keep us #1