From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:33:12 -0400
Dear FML friends.

I NEED to bring you up on some soon to come changes at Ferret Wise .
AFTER MORE than 15 YEARS of service to ferrets and their community...
our web site and will soon close.

Tough we are a 501c3 non profit organization, we have dwindled in
support to just a handful of loyal patrons and the care of the ferrets
MUST come first! As you can imagine elder care including lupron,
melatonin, veterinary care has skyrocketed in recent years, food for
good health cannot be compromised , so we had to make a cut. Our web
site will be closed in a little over a week as we do NOT have those
resources to continue it on.

Unfortunately we are not a member organization, and our adoptee
families have drifted to other areas, we find ourselves fighting the
ferrets fight without adequate resources. It has been a grand journey,
but one that is fading away. We have come to the sad end to our grand
vision of service.

Thank you all for standing by us, for donating to our cause - helping
the ferrets, It has been a wonderful journey!!!!!

We can still be reached via Alicia Personal email
but very soon the ferretwise email will be down.

Please visit the site while you can and enjoy the educational content
and pics and stories of the remarkable ferret journey we have taken
http://www.ferretwise.org

Alicia for the many faces at Ferret Wise