Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:15:00 +0300
From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Here at the Arkansas Ferret Shelter I talked to the ferrets and looked
at each one of them and asked guys what do you want for christmas. and
after a 2 hour meeting of playtime and caring for them duck souping
them and so forth and being in the floor with them all the ferrets said
this.. Mommy tell them we not care what we get , its the thought that
counts and having new gifts every year is fun but mommy as long as we
have plenty of foods and clean beddings and help getting our dr bills
down and Turkey baby food for Babyboy and Sunny cause thats all they
are able to eat we dont care gift cards would work fine for walmarts or
money for the vet bills and or relly anything we is not picky.. we wuv
everybody says Bonkers and Bubbles @ the Arkansas Ferret Shelter