From:
Bonnie Tormohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:53:27 -0800
First, let me apologize up front. The past month has been pretty
miserable with the death of my dear friend and volunteer, taking her
12 ferrets into our already full shelter, getting through the funeral,
the holidays...and the temporary downing of my computer. I know there
are several Giving Tree Santas that I did not get around to thanking.
If you did not receive a personal thank you note, please forgive me.

The little ones here are enjoying all their gifts tremendously...lots
of treats and warm snuggly bedding. Please know that your
thoughtfulness and caring are deeply appreciated.

Kind regards,
Bonnie Tormohlen/Director

California Domestic Ferret Educational Alliance & Northern Arizona
Ferret Alliance & Rescue, Inc