From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:49:07 -0400
OK, if Sukie's (not a vet), what is she? lol and, seriously, why
doesn't she write a book on ferrets or something?

[FO]

[Sukie responds:]

What am I?
A: Not a vet but in awe of those who are.

In more detail, I was planning to become a primatologist but had to
cut my education short, so got an undergrad degree but only got
some graduate courses under my belt, most in primatology/physical
anthropology and anatomy. Yes, I worked with a range of primates back
then. Yes, I spent a little bit of time in jungles of the Amazon Basin.
Yes, I prospected for some fossils. Yes, I am very rusty on that topic.
Hey, honesty has its place, including here.

My husband also asks why I don't write a book. Seriously, I have not
had the time, and I figure that I'm not a vet so if I ever do it I'll
have to do it jointly with a vet or two so it will be credible enough
to help others. Yes, I know my limitations sometimes.