From:
Cynde Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:52:35 -0400
Can you give a more detailed description? Is he holding a pitchfork?
Tail (arrowhead on end). Holiding anything in hands. protruding nose,
or is facing up or down. Etc. There is probably only 1 out there. And
I just went through this with te Rikki Tikie Snake. I am definately
sympathic to the situtition. I also know that similar is not the same
as identical. Pets are smart. Hercules was impossible. I tried every
thing similar. no dice. I will keep my eye for this elusive creature,
and capture one if I can.