Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:51:01 -0400
Well, I'm officially signed up with SOS as a ferret rescue as Kindness
Matters Ferret Rescue. I'm debating the whole 501(c) thing, as there
are a number of logistical problems with being non-profit.

Again, this is not in any way to compete with Juliana or her shelter.
It is simply to help. I took in a male today that has a about a three
inch round hairless area with multiple sores and oozing blood. Looks
like it's a flat mast cell tumor he's had for a while, which he's been
scratching at with his long untrimmed nails. He's going to need a vet
visit to get fixed up and then surgery to remove the tumor. This was
one that would have normally gone Juliana's way.

I really appreciate the support everyone has given me as I've been
taking in rescues the past couple of years and the continued support
to receive.

Debbie

Check out the auctions and raffles to benefit ferret rescue work.
Raffle: http://craftyweaselsbenefitraffle.blogspot.com/
Auction: http://craftyweaselsbenefitauction.blogspot.com/